To get information about your personal data collected, the purposes and the subjects with which the data is shared, contact the owner.
- This section contains information about how to manage www.marinadeigreci.it in reference to the processing of user data of
- This statement also has a value for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, code for the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation No 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such Data, for those who interact with www.marinadeigreci.it and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
- The information is made only for www.marinadeigreci.it and not for other websites that the user may consult through the link in it.
- The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the modalities, timing and nature of the information that the data holders must provide to users when connecting to the Web pages of www.marinadeigreci.it , irrespective of the scope of the connection itself, according to the legislation Italian and European.
- The information may be subject to change due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, the user is therefore invited to check this page periodically.
- If the user is under 16 years of age, pursuant to article 8 (1) of the EU Regulation 2016/679, he/she will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or his guardian.
II – Treatment of data
1 – Holder of the data
- The holder of the treatment shall be the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data. He also takes care of security profiles.
- Regarding this website the data controller is:
Liliana Continella –C.F. CNTLLN73R22C351J- Via Antica Aci, 8 – 95024 ACIREALE (CT) – ITALIA
And for any clarification or exercise of the rights of the user can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
2 – Place Data treatment
The data are processed at the operating premises of the owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are localized. For more information, contact the owner.
The user’s personal data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the user is located. To obtain more information about the location of the treatment the user can refer to the Details section on the processing of personal data.
The user is entitled to obtain information on the legal basis of the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, and in Security measures taken by the holder to protect the data.
If any of the transfers described above are taken, the user may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the holder contacting to the extremes indicated in the opening.
3 – Type of data collected
The personal data collected by this Website and/o from On-Line Booking form BOOKING ENGINE, service provided from Trippete S.r.l., with headquarters in Corso delle Province 30, 95127 Catania, Italy (Hotel. Bb www.hotel.bb ), either autonomously or by third parties, there are:
Cookies, your full name, email address, phone number and home address;
Credit card data (type and card number, name on card, expiration date and CVC code) where the possibility of booking by credit card is active;
Information about your stays, including arrival and departure dates, special requests and your preferences on services (preference on rooms, services or other);
Information you provide about your marketing preferences or participation in surveys, contests or promotional offers;
Personal data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, automatically collected during the use of this website.
You can also choose which personal information you want to give us. If you choose not to provide some details, however, this might affect some of your transactions.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this web site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the holder from any liability to third parties.
4 – Information we collect automatically
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a Web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent some or all of the cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies is sufficient to continue with the navigation.
Here are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Technical Cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They serve to navigate and to facilitate the access and enjoyment of the site by the user. They are necessary to transmit communications over the electronic network or to the supplier to deliver the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any way, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of the cookies, modifying the settings of his Internet browser. This deactivation may slow or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient enjoyment of the site.
- Cookies that are entered in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger’s statistical service or similar are technical only if used for the purposes of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, which may Gather information in aggregated form about the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for the Cookies analytics are valid the same rules, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of the duration you can distinguish temporary session cookies that automatically cancel at the end of the browsing session and serve to identify the user and then avoid the login to each page visited and the permanent ones That remain active in the PC until expiration or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored in a persistent manner but exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser closes and they fade away with the same closure. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server needed to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third party Cookies
- In relation to provenance you distinguish cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from what you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interest, and then personalize advertising proposals for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from third party domains outside the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about the behavior of users on www.marinadeigreci.it . The detection takes place anonymously in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to propose advertisements in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the same third parties, therefore, users are invited to take a view of the privacy information and the indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the relevant pages. Web.
4 – Profiling Cookies
- They are profiling cookies that create user profiles and are used in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of the network browsing.
- When using these types of cookies the user will have to give an explicit consent.
- Article 22 of the EU regulation 2016/679 and article 122 of the Code concerning data protection will apply.
IV – Data processed
1 – Data processing mode
- Like all websites, this site also uses log files where information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be as follows:
-Internet Protocol (IP) address;
-type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
-Name of the Internet service Provider (ISP);
-Date and time of visit;
-Web page of the visitor’s provenance (referral) and exit;
-Possibly the number of clicks.
- The above information shall be processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for safety reasons. This information will be dealt with according to the owner’s legitimate interests.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the data recorded automatically may also include personal data such as the Ip address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful activities or constituting offence. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purposes of protecting the site and its users, such information will be dealt with according to the owner’s legitimate interests.
- The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, is provided by the user consciously and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability in Any violation of the laws. It is up to you to verify that you have permission to enter personal data of third parties or of content protected by national and international standards.
The holder shall take the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The treatment is carried out by means of it and/or telematic tools, with organizational modalities and with logics closely related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the holder, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as Third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, responsible for the treatment by the rightholder. The updated list of Managers may be requested from the Data Controller.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation shall be used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
a. Reservations: We use your personal information to complete and manage your booking online.
b. Customer Service: We use your personal information to provide you with customer support
c. Reviews: We could use your contact details to invite you by email to leave a review after your stay. This can help other travelers to choose their ideal accommodation. If you post a review, this could be posted on our website.
d. Marketing Activities: We use your data also for marketing activities, according to the modalities permitted by law. When we use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, such as business newsletters and marketing communications on new products and services, or on offers that we think may interest you, we will include a link to unsubscribe , which you can use if you no longer want to receive such messages in the future.
e. Other communications: There may be other occasions when we will contact you by email, by mail, by phone or by text messages, depending on the details you have provided us.
f. We may have to respond to You or manage a request you sent.
g. If you have not completed an online booking, we may send you an email with an invitation to terminate your booking. We believe this is a useful additional service that allows you to go ahead with a reservation without having to search the accommodation again or re-enter your booking details.
h. When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review of your experience with our site. We believe that this additional service is as useful to you as to us as it allows us to improve our site based on your feedback.
i. Statistics, improvements and research. We use personal data to conduct research and analysis and to do that we could involve a third party. We could share the results of such research, even with third parties, in anonymous and aggregated form. We use your personal information for statistical purposes, to improve our services, to make the user experience better and to increase the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
l. Security, detection and fraud prevention: we use information, including personal data, to prevent fraud and other illegal activities. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We can use personal data for risk assessment purposes and for security issues, for example through user authentication. For these purposes, personal information may be shared with third parties, such as the external police or consultants, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law.
m. Legal purposes and compliance with the laws: In certain cases, we may use the information provided (including personal data) to manage and resolve disputes or litigations of a legal nature, for government investigations and compliance checks, or to make the honor of Contracts or to meet requests made by law enforcement agencies in accordance with As required by law.
If we use automated means to process personal data that produces legal effects or have a significant effect on you, implement the necessary measures to safeguard your rights and liberties, including the right to obtain human intervention.
The user data are collected to allow the holder to provide his services, as well as for the following purposes: access to accounts on third-party services, interaction with social networks and external platforms, remarketing and behavioral targeting, transfer of data outside the EU, backend Hosting and infrastructure, backup and management, statistics, registration and authentication, interaction with live chat platforms, location-based interactions, payment management, view of content from external platforms, SPAM protection, tag management, contacting the user, platform and hosting services, contact management and message sending, user database management, infrastructure monitoring and Heat mapping and Sessions recording.
In order to obtain further detailed information on the purpose of the processing and the personal data relevant to each purpose, the user may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Is However it is always possible to ask the proprietor to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the Law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
3 – Data Sharing
We have teamed up with Trippete S.r.l., located at Corso delle Province 30, 95127 Catania, Italy (www.hotel.bb) (hereafter Hotel.BB) to offer you our online reservation services. While we provide the content to this website and you make a reservation directly with us, the reservations are processed through Hotel.BB. The information you enter into this website will therefore also be shared with Hotel.BB and its affiliates. This information may include personal data such as your name, your contact details, your payment details, the names of guests traveling with you and any preferences you specified when making a booking.
Here You can find More Details On Data processing modalities when using the on-line booking (booking ENGINE) : https://marinadeigreci.hbb.bz/dett_policy.php?ID=NzQ1LWM3M2VhZg&ptype=2&lang=en&HBBID=c61acac75a74b5d3ed4220c45adacb9a
Other service providers – Third-party service providers:
– We use service providers to process your personal data strictly on our behalf. This processing would be for purposes as included in this Privacy Statement such as facilitating reservation payments, sending out marketing material or for analytical support services.
-We use service companies to manage accounting activities – administrative (software Management Pms -Property Management System-). Such management serves for the purposes described in this information, for example the administrative obligations of the law, the accounting transactions (receipts, invoices, deposits, etc.)
These service providers are bound by confidentiality clauses and are not allowed to use your personal data for their own purposes or any other purpose.
Competent authorities: We disclose personal data to law enforcement and other governmental authorities insofar as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
5 – Retention Period
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- The personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the proprietor and the user will be withheld until the completion of the contract.
- Personal data collected for purposes attributable to the owner’s legitimate interest will be retained until such interest is met. The user may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the rightholder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the holder.
When the treatment is based on the user’s consent, the holder may keep personal data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition The holder may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in accordance with a statutory obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the period of preservation the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability of data will no longer be exercised in the expiry of that period.
The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to reach the end.
6 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to answer the requests, as well as any other Personal data included in the missive.
- Summary information specifications will be progressively shown or displayed in the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
7 – Support in the configuration of your browser
- The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences that you set up for your site.
- For more information and support you can also visit the help page specific to the Web browser you are using:
-Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-Vista/block-or-allow-cookies
8 – Plugin Social Network
- The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
V – User Rights
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- Revoke consent at all times. The user may revoke the consent to the processing of his/her personal data previously expressed.
- Oppose the processing of your data. The user may object to the processing of his/her data when it is on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are given in the section below.
- Access your data. The user is entitled to obtain information on the data processed by the rightholder, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the processed data.
- Check and ask for rectification. The user can verify the correctness of their data and require updating or correction.
- Get treatment limitation. When certain conditions are fulfilled, the user may require the limitation of the processing of his/her data. In This case the holder will not treat the data for any other purpose other than their preservation.
- Get the deletion or removal of your personal information. When certain conditions are fulfilled, the user may request the owner to delete his/her data.
- Receive your data or transfer them to another holder. The user has the right to receive his/her data in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data is processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the user’s consent, on a contract of which the user is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- In the event of a violation of the law, you have the right to submit a complaint at The guarantor For the protection of personal data as a control authority on treatment in the Italian state.
Requests can be sent to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com .
The requests are filed for free and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
VI – Data transfer to non-EU countries
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. Especially with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through the social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of the EU regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- No data shall ever be transferred to third countries which do not comply with the conditions laid down in article 45 et seq. of the EU regulation.
VII – Security data provided
- This site treats users ‘ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The treatment is carried out by means of it and/or telematic tools, with organizational modalities and with logics closely related to the indicated purposes.
- In addition to the holder, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, Marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII – Learn more about the treatment
1 – Defense in court
The user’s personal data may be used by the holder in court or in the preparatory phases to his eventual establishment for the defense from abuse in the use of thiso Website or related services from the user.
The user claims to be aware that the holder may be obliged to disclose the data by order of the public authorities.
2 – Specific information
At the request of the User, in addition to the information contained in the privacy notice, the User may be provided with additional and contextual information regarding specific Services, or the collection and processing of Personal Data.
3 – System Log and Maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this website and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, which are files that record interactions and may also contain personal data, such as the user IP address.
4 – Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of personal data can be requested at any time to the owner of the treatment using the contact details.
IX – Changes to this document
- This document, published at:
- It may be subject to changes or upgrades. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to keep abreast of the latest legislative news.
- The document has been updated to date 07/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU regulation 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement concerns only this website.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Website (or third-party services employed in this Website), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Website as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small sets of data stored in the User’s device.
Provides access to the ‘About Me’ section of the profile.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).